Howl at the Moon bidding information
Thank you for your interest in bidding in the 2021 Howl at the Moon Auction! The Silent Auction will take place entirely online and the Live Auction will take place online and in-person in conjunction with one another at the event. Anyone can participate in the Silent or Live Auction–it is open to anyone interested in bidding. Bidder simply must register to bid in advance. Please see below for information on how to bid in either auction.
Howl at the Moon Bidding Guidelines
1. First, register to bid if you haven’t already. If you registered to bid at Howl at the Moon last year OR Rock Out for Rescue, you’re all set. Just log in using your phone number, email, or bidder number.
2. Enter https://ltbhs.cbo.io into your browser’s address bar.
3. Under ‘Welcome! Login Below.’ Enter in your bidder number, phone number or email address and tap/click GO.
4. Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time) then hit “Continue”.
5. Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or by category. Or simply scroll to the bottom of the page (at https://ltbhs.cbo.io) and view the auction items!
6. To place a bid tap on the blue “Bid/Info” button. There you can place a fast bid, bid or set a max bid, and read details about items.
7. Tap on MENU > MY ITEMS to view your activity throughout the event.
Please bid generously! Your Howl at the Moon donation makes a world of difference in the life of a homeless animal! If you have any questions about Howl at the Moon, or if you would like to place your bid over the phone, please contact LTBHS Events Coordinator, Teresa Chaney, at 231-622-6356 or email@example.com.